Let me leave you with this tid-bit for the day.
One pound of muscle burns 30 to 50 calories a day, but one pound of fat burns only two to three calories a day. (Read it again.) As you can see, just by having more lean muscle on your body instead of unwanted fat, you will burn more calories even when you are sitting still. That’s right.
When you have more lean muscle your resting metabolism is higher, therefore you burn more calories. Now add exercise into that equation and what do you get; a fit body. Listen to your Chicago fitness coach. They know what success means.
Is a fitness coach necessary for exercise? Maybe not for everyone, but if you are looking to advance your workout and take it to the next level then a Chicago fitness coach is what you need. If you are new to the fitness industry, a coach can educate and empower you with the proper essentials necessary to get fit and stay fit. Think of a fitness coach as your exercise resource person.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced in the fitness world, here are some benefits to having a Chicago fitness coach:
• Provide you with a nutritional plan that gives you exactly what you need to achieve your fitness goals. Clients worry too much about counting calories instead of balancing protein, fibrous carbohydrates, and fruits and vegetables.
• Educate you in appropriate exercises specific to your goals.
Resistance training; explain the difference high reps with less weight and low reps with more weight; benefit of integrating cardiovascular between sets.
• Challenge your body’s muscles to increase weight loss or stimulate muscle growth
The more solid muscle you have in your body, the more calories you burn throughout the day.
• Motivate, empower, and support – everything you need to keep you exercising.
• Ensure safety during exercise – proper form and avoidance of injury
• Help you get through your workout in a reasonable amount of time allowing you to perform other necessary things in life. Bet you didn’t know you could learn time management during training, did you?
With the guidance and support of a Chicago fitness coach of Chi-town Boot camps you will feel and see improvements almost immediately. Their educational background of the human anatomy helps them understand what your body needs to safely push it to the next level.
Sometimes it’s just a simple change in your nutrition habits or simply adding an exercise. Maybe you need to increase or decrease your cardiovascular routine. The experience and knowledge of a coach will figure this out for you.